Midi File Difference ?

Any comments, questions or suggestions related to Song Galaxy's MIDI-files

Moderators: Rachel @ SG, ClausU

Midi File Difference ?

Postby Charlie De » Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 pm

I recently purchased the song "Sincerely" and both of the midi downloads are exactly the same. Unfortunately there was not any track that was able to depect the actual starting of the song. Whereby I haven't been able to successfully utilitze this particular Midi File. One of the tracks shown was "Tenor Sax2" however there isn't any notes being shown. Is it possible that the solo or Lead was removed accidently. Once I can figure out where the beginning of the song starts, I will be able to utilize this midi in a performance. I have a G70 Roland and your Midi Files are simply put "Are Great". Thank you for everything you are doing. This is the very first time, I've run into any situations with your files. Please let me know if there is possibly another track or Midi file that has the solo track and very possibly lyrics?
Charlie De

Re: Midi File Difference ?

Postby Rachel @ SG » Mon May 29, 2017 5:38 am

Hi Charlie, thanks for joining us! Can you send us the MIDI please by email to info@songgalaxy.com
Then we can check it and see what went wrong..

Rachel
----
If you would like direct help with a question about our products, please send me a Private Message and I will try to answer your query asap.
Find out the latest news from SongGalaxy at my Twitter page: http://twitter.com/SongGalaxyRach
Rachel @ SG

Re: Midi File Difference ?

Postby Charlie De » Tue May 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank you for your quick responce, I have sent you both copies.
Charlie De

Return to MIDI files